Re-Pump Australia is a leading sales, service and installation provider based in Brisbane, Queensland. Established in 2004, Re-pump Australia has experienced dynamic growth over recent years in response to our commitment and focus in servicing our clients.
We hold extensive experience in a broad range of industries including water, sewerage, wastewater, mining, oil and gas, construction, building services, agriculture, paper and pulp, food and beverage. Our full range of services include service, repair, preventative maintenance, sales, installation and project management.
Our highly qualified and dedicated team of mechanical and electrical tradespeople are dedicated to meeting your expectations as a valued client. Let us assist your business in achieving maximum returns from your mechanical assets.
Re-Pump Australia's workshop and office are located at 53 Jijaws Steet Sumner Park Brisbane.
Re-Pump Australia's commitment to a safe working environment is represented by our dedication to train & protect our employees.
Our service personnel have been trained to ensure they are equipped to perform in the difficult environments they may encounter and hold a variety of qualifications including:
- Confined Space Training Including Confined Space Medicals
- Working at Heights
- First Aid, CPR and Low Voltage Rescue Training
- Immunisation for Work with Live Sewerage
- Licenced Electricians
- Fitters with restricted electrical licences
- In House Licenced Scaffolder
- In House Licenced Dogman / Rigger
- At Re-Pump Australia we pride ourselves on our service capabilities and believe our performance is equal to Industry best practice.
- Our Sales, Service and Projects team have the training, knowledge and experience to work competently and capably in the industrial and commercial sectors.
- Weekly meetings are held between our service managers, project mangers and tradespeople to discuss safety alerts, improvements, client requests and job performance.
- Re-Pump Australia constantly monitors and measures the performance of our people, suppliers and sub contractors to ensure we meet the requirements of our clients.
Health and Safety
At Re-Pump Australia we value our employees and their commitment to our company and our clients. We acknowledge our safety, environmental, social and community obligations. Meeting these obligations is important to us and our obective is to conduct business in a sustainable manner.
We are committed to providing a safe environment for our employees, our clients and the public. We are continually reviewing and improving our safety practices.
As part of Re-Pump Australia’s ongoing commitment to Occupational Health and Safety we recognise that the integrity and effectiveness of our Occupational Health and Safety Systems are totally dependent on the level of skill and knowledge of our employees.
With this in mind Re-Pump Australia has implemented a Comprehensive National OH&S Management System in conjunction with ASSA - Advanced Safety Systems Australia, which provides an immensely valuable resource to assist in our commitment to providing a safe environment for our employees, clients and the public.