Minimise downtime, increase operational efficiencies.
Our preventative maintenance programs maintain and optimise the operating requirements of your infrastructure, equipment and assets.
Routine maintenance is tailored around recommendations by the equipment manufacturers, as well as life cycle analysis.
Benefits of preventative maintenance programs:
- Maximise the performance of mechanical equipment
- Prolonged asset life
- Reduce downtime – fewer interruptions to operations
- Increase efficiencies in systems and processes
- Improved OH&S
- Lower maintenance costs
Example of Preventative Maintenance program:
- Visual inspection
- Electrical inspection & checks
- Operation of control panel and level controls
- Condition of well and equipment
- Operation of valves
- Condition of well lids and access points
- Collect all data plate information
- Check impeller for blockages
- Check guide rail system and pedestal condition
- Belt presses
- Valves and pipe work
- Electric motors
- Screening equipment